Choosing Among Five Approaches
In the Fourth Edition of this bestselling book, John W Creswell and new co-author Cheryl N Poth explore the philosophical underpinnings, history and key elements of each of five qualitative inquiry traditions: narrative research, phenomenology, grounded theory, ethnography and case study - putting them side by side, so that we can see the differences. The authors relate research designs to each of the traditions of enquiry. They compare theoretical frameworks and ways to employ standards of quality, as well as strategies for writing introductions to studies, collecting data, analyzing data, writing a narrative and verifying results. New in this edition: Updated materials on each tradition More on interpretive frameworks and ethics More visual depictions of the five approaches Two new topical articles in Chapter 5, reproduced in full in the appendices.
- ISBN 13 : 9781506361178
- ISBN 10 : 150636117X
- Judul : Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design (International Student Edition)
- Sub Judul : Choosing Among Five Approaches
- Pengarang : John W. Creswell, Cheryl N. Poth, Cheryl N. Poth,
- Kategori : Social Science
- Penerbit : Sage Publications, Incorporated
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2017
- Halaman : 488
- Google Book : http://books.google.co.id/books?id=UgFIMQAACAAJ&dq=inauthor:creswell,+intitle:RESEARCH+METHOD&hl=&source=gbs_api
New in this edition: Updated materials on each tradition More on interpretive frameworks and ethics More visual depictions of the five approaches Two new topical articles in Chapter 5, reproduced in full in the appendices.