Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research
"Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research," third edition, is appropriate for courses in Introduction to Educational Research. This successful core research text is known for its truly balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods. The author's clear and practical writing has made this book a favorite among instructors and students. In clear step-by-step language the text helps students learn how to read and evaluate research studies. Key changes include: updated quantitative coverage, expanded coverage of ethics, and new research articles. For future teachers.
- ISBN 10 : UOM:39015064964268
- Judul : Educational Research
- Sub Judul : Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Pengarang : John W. Creswell,
- Kategori : Education
- Penerbit : prentice hall
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2005
- Halaman : 623
- Google Book : http://books.google.co.id/books?id=IXcOAQAAMAAJ&dq=inauthor:creswell,+intitle:RESEARCH+METHOD&hl=&source=gbs_api
The authors might have identified more clearly their explanation for mixing methods , but the intent was to build on and extend a significant quantitative result about depression . The markings throughout this study — the title ...