In Honor of Corrado Casci
This volume is published in honor of Corrado Casci; distinguished international figure devoted to scientific study, research, teaching, and leadership. It is the compilation of contributions by world-renowned scientists on the cutting-edge of the field of aerospace propulsion. These scientists have put together topics that cover a wide range of research in this field. The five main areas covered are: combustion, liquid sprays, computational fluid dynamics, turbomachinery and power cycles, and flight dynamics. Both researchers and practitioners in industry, as well as students (post-graduate level) will find this volume most appealing.
- ISBN 13 : 9780387974170
- ISBN 10 : 0387974172
- Judul : Modern Research Topics in Aerospace Propulsion
- Sub Judul : In Honor of Corrado Casci
- Pengarang : Corrado Casci, Gianfranco Angelino, Luigi De Luca, William A. Sirignano,
- Kategori : Science
- Penerbit : Springer Science & Business Media
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 1991
- Halaman : 375
- Halaman : 375
- Google Book : http://books.google.co.id/books?id=MplFFGYx2KYC&dq=inauthor:A.+Munir&hl=&source=gbs_api
1981) and silica optical fibers, interest has developed in the possibility of using
various combustion techniques to create high-temperature materials. Ulrich (
1971, 1984) has reviewed most of the work related to the gas phase combustion
reactions in which optical-grade silica and metal oxides can be formed.
Merzhanov and Borovin- skaya (1975) and Holt (1983, 1986) and Holt and Munir
(1986) have written about the formation of refractory materials by reactions of
solids similar ...